Our cattery is a separate entity within the veterinary hospital and offers a safe and secure home for your cat from one night, to extended stays, all year round.
We are committed to providing an exclusive and exceptional service for each guest, complete with comfy cushions and houses with an array of stimulating playthings.
Our cattery comprises of 15 split level cages, 3 of which are doubles and a large walk in run area. There is air conditioning and the indoor areas are kept fresh and germ free. They are heated to keep them warm and toasty in winter.
We use Feliway diffusers to provide an air of calmness and wellbeing.
Comfy beds and bedding is provided for your cat. You are encouraged to bring along a small blanket or cushion to help your cat settle in.
We feel it is essential to keep your pet stimulated and provide scratching posts, tents and lots of play things. We offer lots of personalized attention and affection.
Feeding & Health
We offer a wide variety of foods; fresh, moist and dry including Royal Canin, Whiskas and Felix to name but a few. Each cat is fed
according to your instructions which are discussed on admittance.
Adult cats are fed twice daily, kittens and elderly cats according to their individual needs. Owners are asked to provide any prescription diets where required.
Bookings & Conditions
- Only healthy cats, free from signs and symptoms of infectious and contagious disease, fleas, ear mites and worms will be accepted.
- Each cat must have a current certificate of vaccination against cat flu and enteritis
- All male cats should be neutered.
- Inspections are welcome – please call us to arrange a time to suit.
- Payment of all charges to be made on collection of your cat.
- If your cat should develop clinical problems while in our care, we can take care of them if instructed or your own vet may attend to them.
Please call reception or email us for further information on our Cattery. Contact: 021 496 2799 Email: email@example.com