Soft Tissue Surgery
At Gilabbey we provide a comprehensive soft tissue referral service for dogs and cats with a wide variety of surgical problems including:
- Ear, Nose and Throat disorders.
- Urogenital conditions: the branch of veterinary medicine that addresses kidneys, bladder, prostate, and other urogenital organs. The three conditions we encountered most frequently are urinary obstructions in cats, urinary bladder disease and kidney disease in both cats and dogs.
- Oncological surgery.
- Gastrointestinal surgeries (foreign body removal, colorectal surgery).
- Wound management and reconstruction.
- Vascular surgeries (portosystemic shunts).
- Cardiothoracic surgery (congenital or acquired disorders).
- Endocrine surgery (thyroidectomy and adrenalectomy).
- Hernia/rupture surgeries (Perineal ruptures, diaphragmatic surgery).
Many surgical patients require intensive nursing and input from internal medicine and anaesthesia/critical care teams. At Gilabbey we are able to provide all these elements of patient care and the surgeons work closely with our dedicated nursing staff and all our other specialists, enabling us to optimise the care and outcome for each surgical case.
Contact: 021 496 2799 Email: email@example.com